Doggy Dan’s Online Dog Trainer is a fully comprehensive online dog training program that will help you become the true ‘master’ in your household. Training dogs can be challenging, but if you take the right steps, you will achieve successful results. Are you ready to become the leader of the pack? If so, this dog training program is for you!
This online dog training program is intended for anyone who’s struggling to train their dog. If you would like to effectively train your dog without spending a fortune on training classes, this online program is the perfect solution. Using a wide range of unconventional methods, Dan has proven that his approach works.
About Doggy Dan’s Online Dog Trainer
Dan’s motto helps sum up his comprehensive program — No Force, No Fear, and No Gadgets. In fact, his training methods have been approved and endorsed by the New Zealand S.P.C.A. Although you will be able to effectively train your four-legged pal, you will do so in a way that also strengthens your bond.
Regardless of your dog’s age or the issues you’re currently experiencing, Dan’s video training course will help you improve all aspects of behavior. Unlike many courses and manuals, Dan’s program is more interactive, allowing you to see the effect that factors such as tone and body language have on your pet.
Unlike ‘solutions’ that focus on fear, including shock tactics, this program focuses on ‘the pack’ philosophy. Dan will show you how you can properly communicate with your dog, so that you can become the leader of the pack — all based on Dan’s Golden Rules.
About the author: Doggy Dan is better known as Dan Abelnoor, an expert when it comes to dog behavior. In the past, he has worked with over 1000 dogs — both adults and puppies. Based out of New Zealand, he uses a creative, yet effective approach that maximizes results while minimizing aggressive tactics.
What’s Included within Doggy Dan’s Online Dog Trainer?
Once you subscribe to program, you will instantly gain access to an easy-to-navigate website, full of incredible information and advice. Before the immersive training begins, you will need to implement the five ‘Golden Rules’ in order to become the leader of the pack. This lets your dog know who is in control. These rules include:
- Gesture Eating
- Your Terms
- The Walk
Once you have achieved this first crucial step, you can then move to the sidebar where you’ll find a list of everyday tools and techniques. Each and every technique is valuable, so do not rush through — make sure that each step has been mastered.
Once each technique is explained, you will then be able to view how that method works based on a number of videos. This is how Dan has built the program, allowing you to not only read the information, but hear and see what he means. When training your dog, being able to have this type of interactive experience is critical.
Here are some of these techniques so that you can better understand how Dan approaches each milestone:
- Stop, Start and Change Direction
- Energy Meter
- Calm Freeze
- Stick Trick
- Whistle Training
You also have access to the main navigation menu, featuring plenty of additional information. In total, Dan provides over 250 incredible videos — on top of all the informative written content.
Video Tour Of Membership Page
The Benefits of Doggy Dan’s Online Dog Trainer
Of course, the greatest benefit of this program is its effectiveness. Doggy Dan obtained his nickname for a reason — he sure knows how to communicate with dogs, teaching you the exact same methods. For anyone who wants to train their dog without breaking the bank, this program is a no-brainer.
These are just some of the benefits you’ll experience:
- This program has been approved and endorsed by the Royal New Zealand SPCA. In fact, Dan’s program can be found on their homepage. This gives you confidence, knowing that you’ll be able to train your dog without using any cruel or harsh techniques.
- You will instantly have access to a plethora of information — far more than the majority of online training programs. Best of all, if you’re looking to stop a specific behavior, you’ll likely find targeted advice. For example, you may want to teach your older dog to stop excessive barking — or train your dog to be less anxious while riding in the car. Regardless of your goals or your dogs age, this program will assist your efforts.
- You will obtain content that features real life consultations, showcasing real people who are trying to train their problematic dogs. He begins to explain what it is the dog is thinking and doing, so that you can better understand their behavior.
- Dan is so confident in his methods, that he offers a ‘try before you buy’ offer. You can access the entire site for just a $1, allowing you to explore for 3 full days. After that, you can subscribe for one low monthly fee. There’s absolutely no risk — but there’s a lot of value.
Are you currently looking for options in order to train your pooch? If so, there’s no better option than this online program. Simple and effective, it is the ultimate solution — check it out and opt into the 3-day trial for just $1 today!