Eat Stop Eat is a 212-page guide that will help you effortlessly lose weight and promote positive health, based on intermittent fasting techniques. It is intended for those who are sick of constantly dieting without achieving results. Ready to take back control of your weight and well-being? Achieve lasting results with this incredible program today!
Eat Stop Eat will introduce you to intermittent fasting, something which most people have never heard of. Best of all, this program isn’t your average diet — in fact, it’s not a diet at all. This program is a lifestyle, helping you not only lose weight, but improve all aspects of your well-being.
About Eat Stop Eat
Eat Stop Eat is all about losing weight in a healthy and sustainable manner, all while improving positive well-being. After altering your lifestyle, you will begin to have more energy, enjoy clearer skin, look slimmer, and simply feel better. Offering unique techniques, all surrounding the power of fasting, you will begin to see that we overindulge on low-nutrient foods.
Not only will you be introduced to the way of life in terms of diet, but also exercise. As you learn more about the benefits surrounding fasting, you will quickly see that it’s not as challenging as you’d initially believe. In fact, it’s extremely rewarding.
About the author: Brad Pilon has always been drawn to exercise, nutrition and health. By the age of 17, he began working at a local supplement store — and since then, he didn’t look back. Fascinated by weight loss, he entered the sports supplement industry, learning more about energy, health, weight loss and peak performance. He left the industry in order to write and share this book, based on his years of experience and related education.
What’s Included with Eat Stop Eat?
The book begins with a thorough introduction, as you learn a little more about the author and his objectives. You quickly learn about the two ‘truths’ in relation to weight loss and nutrition — including prolonged caloric restriction for weight loss and the fact that humans can only be in two states: fed or fasted.
You then move into The Fasted State, learning all about this specific phase. Brad’s research focuses on short-term fasting, highlighting the effects of fasting between 12 and 72 hours. Offering interesting information regarding the history of fasting, as well as cultural differences regarding food intake, this section will make you rethink your current eating habits.
Next, you will learn about your metabolism in relation to fasting. As you better understand how your metabolic rate influences your weight loss goals, you can then take informed action. After all, this goes hand-in-hand with Brad’s first rule: prolonged caloric restriction is the only proven nutritional method of weight loss.
Continuing with information surrounding fasting, you will then learn about the effects of exercise on your body. This section is backed by scientific research, helping you better understand how your body burns fat — before moving onto the ways which fasting influences your brain, muscle mass, hunger levels, and blood sugar levels.
As you better understand some of the misconceptions surrounding fasting, you will be able to make key changes within your lifestyle, including misunderstandings surrounding:
- Fasting and leptin
- Fasting and testosterone
- Fasting and cortisol
- Fasting and breakfast
More importantly, learn how fasting can benefit your health. From decreased insulin levels to a reduction in blood glucose levels, there’s an impressive list of benefits. Whether you would like to reduce inflammation or increase fat loss, fasting is a key driving force.
After you learn all about fasting and why you should introduce this state into your routine, you will be introduced to how you can do so — based on the Eat Stop Eat Way of Life. This portion of the program highlights information regarding:
- Our current food system and the abundance of foods available, driving the obesity epidemic.
- How to fast based on the Eat Stop Eat method, fasting for 24 hour periods. Meaning, you don’t ever have to go a day without eating. If you begin fasting at 6 pm, for instance, you can then consume foods after 6 pm the following day. Brad recommends 24 hours fasting, followed by a 48 hour break before beginning the next fasting phase.
- Why you shouldn’t take part in longer fasts, in addition to what you should do while you fast.
- The connection between fasting and women — and how female body’s are unique in comparison to men.
- How to work out, as you design your own workout program.
- How to keep off the weight you lose, for good! It’s all about sticking to your new, healthy lifestyle in order to achieve optimal results and positive well-being for many years to come.
The Benefits of Eat Stop Eat
If you have been trying to lose weight or improve your health, Eat Stop Eat can help you do just that. This is the greatest benefit you will experience, as your body fat begins to melt away. In addition to weight loss, you will begin to experience a long list of health benefits.
In addition, you will benefit:
- By accessing a program that actually works. Hundreds have already experienced significant weight loss based on the principles in this program. That’s because the techniques are based on scientific evidence. The author is incredibly credible, helping you achieve real results.
- From the well-written, easy-to-read format. Although highly scientific, Brad has made the program easy to understand — regardless of your background. Perfect for both men and women of all ages, as long as you’re willing to make changes, you will improve your life.
- Based on the 60-day money back guarantee. There’s no risk involved!
Are you sick of complicated dieting rules? Have you continuously lost weight, only to gain it all back? With Eat Stop Eat, you can finally achieve long-term results.
You will begin to feel more youthful, have more energy, lose weight and simply feel your best. Unlock the secrets regarding a leaner, healthier body — order today!
Originally posted 2017-06-28 09:14:59.