Eat Stop Eat is the remarkably simple weight loss book that might give you the key to finally managing your weight and losing those stubborn pounds. If you can stand being hungry for short periods of time, while eating whatever you want for the rest of the week, you can probably endure the intermittent fasting of the Eat Stop Eat program.
Instead of eating three meals per day, every day, the Eat Stop Eat approach will show you how to use intermittent fasting to lose weight as well as benefit your body and brain.
What is the Eat Stop Eat Program?
The idea behind the Eat Stop Eat program is that it doesn’t matter as much what you eat – it’s all about when you eat. The concept is intermittent fasting, which includes brief fasts on a regular basis. The plan involves fasting up to two times per week, taking a complete break from food for 24 hours. After a few more days of eating normally, you can repeat.
This is a great program for people who love food too much to stick to a diet, because it means that most of the time you can eat whatever you like.
Here are some important things you should know about the Eat Stop Eat program:
- Our bodies don’t really need the amount of food that we give them on a regular basis. We eat three meals per day out of habit, but it’s often more calories than we require (which is why so many of us are overweight!).
- Fasting for only 24 hours is manageable for many people. You may be hungry, but you can see the finish line ahead of you and you know that the discomfort won’t last for long.
- Even if you think that you have a slow metabolism, this system promises to boost your metabolism and help you to burn more calories even when you are not fasting.
- When you fast you will also increase your levels of the human growth hormone, which facilitates fat burn in the body.
- As well as helping you to lose weight, the program also promises to help you feel more clear headed and alert and more energetic.
- The program is not a diet, it is more of a lifestyle. You can continue the habit of intermittent fasting throughout your life in order to maintain a healthy weight.
About the Author
The author of this book is a guy called Brad Pilon. Here are a few interesting facts about him:
- He is from a suburb of Toronto, Ontario and he came up with Eat Stop Eat while researching at the University of Guelph, Ontario.
- He has experience working at one of the top supplement companies in the world. He left that lucrative position to do this research.
- He has dined with Arnold Schwarzenegger as well as Mr. Olympia champions.
- In order to write this book he studied over 317 scientific research papers, bringing together all of his research to create the ultimate program for health and weight loss.
A Quick Overview of Eat Stop Eat
This book is an introduction to the world of intermittent fasting, with lots of valuable information that will help you to follow this eating plan safely and effectively. Even if you are unsure about how it works, all of your questions will be answered and the process will be explained very clearly.
Some of the important things that are included in the book are:
- An explanation of the science behind the program and why it works.
- Eat Stop Eat Optimised, which is a plan that contains Brad’s personal experience when doing the program and tips on how you can get the best results.
- An Eat Stop Eat Quick Guide that will give you everything you need to know to begin.
- Information about resistance training, which can add even more benefits and help you to develop lean muscles when you are also following the Eat Stop Eat
Benefits of Eat Stop Eat
So what are some of the benefits of following the intermittent fasting system that is explained within the pages of Eat Stop Eat? Here are some of the perks that you can enjoy:
- The Eat Stop Eat program is a lot easier to follow than many other diet programs. There is no need to count calories or limit fat or carbs – you simply avoid all food during your fasting days.
- A study in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition discovered that fasting led to
- lower risk of chronic disease in animals.
- It has also been found that intermittent fasting has positive benefits for your heart health and can improve risk factors such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol and much more.
- On the days that you are not fasting, you are able to eat anything you like. This is great, because you don’t have to deny yourself your food cravings.
- Fasting has also been found to increase your brain function and improve your memory and concentration.
- Fasting for a short term can also increase your metabolic rate, so that you can burn even more calories.
- Fasting is particularly effective for losing belly fat, which is the harmful fat that clings to the abdominal cavity and is linked to many diseases.
- Intermittent fasting can also help you to reduce your insulin resistance, which will allow you to lower your risk of Type 2 diabetes.
The Eat Stop Eat program is a very different approach to weight loss, but it just might work for you. The good news is that if you are curious enough to download it and give it a try, there is really no risk involved.
You don’t have to decide today without seeing the book – you can check it out first. The ebook comes with a 60-day money back guarantee, so if you aren’t happy with it you can always ask for your money back. So, why not try it and see if intermittent fasting is a good fit for your lifestyle?
Originally posted 2017-01-21 09:01:07.