Old School New Body is a 101-page program that will help you burn fat so that you can take back control of your health. Intended for both men and women, the techniques used throughout Old School, New Body are intended to yield youth-enhancing results, allowing you to reshape your body.
The program was created by a highly respected husband and wife duo who wanted to help train those in need. They developed what they refer to as the Focus-4 Exercise protocol — or F4X for short. This will help you boost your metabolism while building lean muscle mass. All within one program, you can lose weight, build muscle, and benefit from anti-aging effects.
About Old School New Body
This program is for anyone who has been trying to get in-shape for far too long. This is the solution, and as long as you’re motivated, you will achieve your goals. The creators of this program want you to see that age is just a number. Although they are both over 50, they’re often the best-built individuals in any room.
Whether you are in your 20s or 50s, this system can benefit you and your health. When fully immersed in this program, you will essentially turn your fat into muscle. As you lose fat, you will begin to build metabolism-boosting muscle mass. Throughout the course, you will understand why it is you need to follow their revolutionary protocol in terms of your body-shaping goals.
About the author: Married for over 30 years, Steve and Becky Holman have been in the industry for more than four decades. Steve began weight training when he was just 15 years of age, and Becky has been working out on and off for the past 25 years. After having children, she lapsed in her 30s and while in her 40s, she decided to transform her body once again.
From that point on, they have been a fitness dream team. Becky became a regular contributor for IRON MAN magazine, focusing on nutrition-related topics for 10 years — and Steve contributed for more than 27 years as Editor in Chief. In addition, he has written over 20 books on topics such as nutrition, bodybuilding, and weight training.
What Does Old School New Body Include?
Like all great programs, this program begins with a thorough introduction before diving into the first chapter — The F4X System: Turning Fat Into Muscle. This acts as the foundation within this system, ensuring optimal results. As you follow along, chapter after chapter, you too will begin to experience total body transformation.
Basically, you will need to choose a weight that will be moderately difficult for you. The key is to challenge yourself without risking injury. Although you should be able to do at least 15 reps with this weight — you will only do 10 reps per set, rest for 35 seconds, and then repeat. This is meant to be done four times, providing real results.
Here is a brief overview of the chapters included throughout. Each chapter provides new insight, based on years of personal and professional experience.
- The F4X Lean Workout: Your 20-minutes Bellyfat Blowtorch
- Joint Rejuvenation: Pain-free Sanity
- Get Motivated — Promise, Commitment, Change
- F4X Automatic Cardio and the Forgotten Key to Leanness
- Transformation Sensation: Breaking Out of the Chub Club
- The F4X SHAPE Workout — Lard-to-Hard Blast-off
- The F4X All-Dumbbell Workout — Instant At-home, New-Body Solution
- Lean-Machine Diet Facts and Fallacies
- Eat More, Lose Fat, Build Muscle
- The Truth About Alcohol: Not too Bad After All
- Your Three Key Fat-to-Muscle Supplements
- Old School, New Body Q&A
- Advanced Training — The Full-Range BUILD Workout
When ordering this program, you will also receive the following bonuses:
- The F4X Quick Start Workout Guide
- Special Report: Ultimate Fat-Burning Secrets
- Special Report: Ultimate Muscle-Building Secrets
- Special Report: Ultimate Sex and Anti-Aging Secrets
- Special Report: Ultimate Health and Happiness Secrets
The Benefits of Old School New Body
The most obvious benefit is the fact that you can retrain your body and mind. As you reshape and tone your body, regardless of your age, you will instantly boost positive health and confidence. Although this is an incredible benefit, it’s just the beginning. With Old School, New Body, you will also:
- Address joint pain — with a whole chapter on this subject matter, you can address a common issue among the aging population, as well as athletes and bodybuilders. Learn how to manage your pain and reduce inflammation — this will allow you to workout for many years to come.
- Become more motivated — another chapter is dedicated to your current mindset, which is critical. What are some of the habits that stop you from reaching your goals? Ask yourself, why is it you’d like to get in shape?
- Look and feel your best — this program can help you shed years off your age, by reversing some of the key signs of aging. Not only will you benefit from anti-aging workouts, but also diet tips that can help you reach your health goals more rapidly. As you begin to see results, you will become even more motivated, pushing you to become the best possible version of yourself.
- Love the layout of this book, offering a lot of information in an easy-to-read format. If you’re a beginner, the illustrations are very useful. These illustrations not only reduce your risk of injury, but also enhance overall effectiveness. Each workout is also versatile, with modified versions for those just starting out — and more advanced versions for fitness veterans.
Are you ready to reshape your body and look 10 years younger? You can do it and this program will show you how. If you’re hesitant, wondering if this program is right for you, know that the program comes with a 60-day money back guarantee. You have nothing to lose, so order today!
Originally posted 2017-04-30 09:24:04.